Saturday, November 8, 2008

Burning the midnight oil

It's 10:00 at night and Chloe is up and kicking. I gave into her crying and had to go love on her. After I fed her a bottle I put her on the floor and to my surprise I look over and she had started to army crawl! I was hoping that she wouldn't start to be mobile until after we had come back from our trip so it would make it a little easier. But oh well. It's always exciting when they learn new things. But I feel like I had just brought her home from the hospital. They grow up so fast. I try take as pictures as I can to capture the cute moments of her as a baby.

6 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

V- she was totally army crawling at my house the other day!!!!!! on my wood floor even!! What a happy cutie that Chloe is...oh she's to die for.
Also-WE WNAT TO SEE A PICTURE OF YOUR HAIR!!! Obviously i've seen it but IT IS WORTH A SINGLE SHOT SO GET ON IT!! IT'S SOOO FREAKING CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! And at 10:00pm don't you love all the firsts!

Lindsay Brummer said...

SO CUTE!!! She is adorable!

Annie said...

i love that girl!

Jewelia Eagar said...

Ya, I was hoping that you were going to be at the park last friday cuz lindsay was the only one there i knew, and she had to take off early - o well :) So your brother moved into my ward, their first sunday was last sunday. and i saw daisy at the scrapbook store last week, but i didn't say hi, cuz i dont think she recongnized me. we should still get together sometime...talk to you soon.

The Evers said...

I know this has nothing to do with your post, but I thought I would give you an update. After two years we have had a prayer answered ;) Jeff is interviewing at AZ! We wont know when we will hear back from them as to wether or not he has been accepted, but it does look pretty good and we are so excited! So maybe we can be neighbors again after all!!! Well if you live in a dumpy apt complex hahaha! Anyway I will let you know! It would be so awesome to live by you guys again!