Monday, November 29, 2010

THE BRADFORDS ARE MOVING TO DC!

David and I went to DC in October to visit his family and he ended up talking to a friend who he used to work with here in Scottsdale who had moved out there who works for the company.Well the next thing you know he had three interviews while we were there and ended up getting the job. It's with a company called Costar.They are a large nation wide real estate investment group. This is his dream job so I knew deep down inside that I needed to be supportive but I was so againstthis from the beginning.I am a home body and love living here so this is hard for me to swallow. Plus all my family is here. But all his family is there so atleast I will
have some family there.I lived there while I was engaged to David and loved it. So I'm hoping it will be just as good.So David surprises me and tells me we need to move out there the end of December. I'm thinking what...? Ok, so we need to pack our house and drive across the country in the middle of winter? Oh and let me remind you that this all has to happen in a month.I'm thinking oh he's crazy!So I'm trying to convince my brother to drive a uhaul out there? Wish me luck. And on top of all that I need to rent my house out.So if any of you know anyone who needs to rent please let me know! I know this will be so good for David and our family. He has always wanted to get back to DC. This is supposed to be for two years and then he can transfer either to San Diego or back here. And I will take either. I am going to miss it here but I know I will be back on a regular basis. I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

Gabbitas Family said...

I am keeping my ears open to see if anyone needs a place to rent. I'm excited for you guys! Susan (my aunt, your cousin) has 3 kids living out there. We visited them while we lived in PA for a summer a few years ago. I love it there. I THINK I like it better than NYC.

AZ Smurfette said...

Ver - SO going to miss you! You are so wonderful! Miss you already!
Chels

AZ Smurfette said...

Ver -
I'm so sad! You are SUPER fabulous and I wish you the best! I hope you come back and visit! I just love ya! Good luck, it will be great!
Chels