Hello everyone! So let me fill you in on what's been going on in my life. I have been out of town for most of the month of August up North at our family cabin. It's in Christopher Creek and, can I tell you how beautiful it is up there, not to mention it's about thirty degrees cooler. The cabin is right on the creek and I just sit on the back porch and watch Claire play in the creek. Most of my family came up for Labor Day weekend so it was nice to have a little brake from her while she played with her cousins. It was so much fun. I am trying to travel as much as I can before she starts school in 2 years. I am also planning to see my in-laws who live back East the beginning of October. I miss them alot and don't get to see them as much as I would like. I am crossing my fingers that the flight goes well since I will be traveling by myself. I have a little dvd player and hopefully Cinderella will do the rest? I love being a mom. I never thought that I would feel so complete by having children. David is still working hard at his business. It kinda stinks still that he works 24/7 but oh well that's life right?
Transplant 4
1 year ago

1 comment:
So that's where you have been! Must be nice being able to go where ever you wanna go, Cali for 4 weeks Christopher Creek for most of August. Maybe next time I should join you on your little adventures!
Post a Comment