Friday, August 1, 2008

AN ENERGY DRINK THAT'S GOOD FOR YOU?

Ok so my brother tells me about this energy drink called ''Verve". So David and I go to a seminar last night with my brother to learn more about it. And I was blown away. Every single ingredient in this drink is healthy for you! Can you believe that? You drink one of these a day and their you have it, all your vitamins you need in a tasty drink. Oh and the best part about this is that they have one that's SUGAR FREE! They also have another drink called Vemma. I have posted there website so you can read all about it. We bought these because we would rather drink these and get all our vitamins and have energy thru out the day than drinking a coke that's not good for you.Well, so I thought I might leave the best for last. You buys these drinks and you can either keep them for your self or tell other people about it and make a crap load of money. I am not a person to be selling stuff to people. That's just not my thing. But this is seriously well worth your time. Read about it and if you have any questions let me know. But to be honest with you I mainly went to the meeting to learn how to make some extra cash. And then ended up loving the drink. I promise you it's not a hoax.

3 comments:

Janee said...

Yay I'm glad you finally started posting again! Girl I've been blogstalking you for months! What's your new address?

This IS our life said...

your girls are SO DANG BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Good thing my bro married a beauty. Love and miss you all.

Anonymous said...

that sounds great! I can't believe all those veggies and fruits are in one drink. awesome! how are you guys doing?